Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica (OT) Rollei 35
From: Bob Keene/Karen Shehade <kabob3@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 15:29:40 -0500

The Rollei 35 is a freaky little camera- I found the Olympus XA to be a
better little travel camera that speaks in a more user friendly way: AND you
can focus it! I travelled to Alaska, Hawaii, Paris and Australia with a
Leica M6, Olympus XA, Eos 1n, and a Fuji GS645s.... In Australia I loaded
some slide film in the XA, "just for fun"... best slides I have ever taken!
It's a palm sized camera with the flash off; perfect for street shooting
from the hip.

Understand, I shot lots more with the M6... but I love my XA for running
around.

Bob Keene
Keene Vision Photography
"Creating Visions That Last A Lifetime"