Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V23 #253
From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 13:29:15 -0500

I've bought some great stuff from Sportsmans Guide over the years,
much of it military surplus. The only problem is that I've gotten on
some pretty weird mailing lists, presumably from them (weird that is
for a left-liberal type like me--NRA, pro-hunting sites, etc--not
that I have any quarrel with people who WANT to be on such lists). I
keep buying from them anyway because I really like military surplus
clothing--must be a carry-over from my late '60s quasi-hippie days--I
certainly don't much care for the military (same caveat as above--I
have no desire to start any flame wars--just making an observation
about the kind of mailing lists you're likely to get on)

Bob Marvin