Subject: Re: [Leica] FOM2 year 2
From: "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 14:11:46 -0600

Alastair,

Thanks for keep this fine project alive and well. I was pleased to see some
PAWs in the collection, which gives Kyle's somewhat bizarre challenge some
value after all. I looked at the images for a half hour and got all the way
up to 93. Looks like I need to map out an evening. I may get one of the
high quality LCD projectors from work and look at them on a BIG screen.

Great stuff. Thanks!

Jeffery Smith