Subject: Re: [Leica] FOM2 year 2
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 08:06:11 +1100

>Hi Alastair,
>Here's to a job well done keeping it going and on track, a lesser person
>might've dumped it long a go. good on you lad! :-)
>
>Now this year it appears the judges really have their work cut out, as on a
>surface glance it's going to be difficult in the keeper selection.
>
>Actually maybe not, because the quality level appears to be much higher,
>therefore the non keepers will be obvious compared to last year where the
>overall level wasn't quite to the standard we see here.
>
>Once again a big thank you for starting the FOM 11 project and the patients
>and fortitude to keep it going. Maybe the third year wont be so tough
>getting submissions due to the quality wen see and that it's moving right
>along going beyond the half way mark .
>
>Thank you for all your effort and that of the Aussie crew with you.
>kindest regards,
>ted

Thanks Ted,
Its really easy when you are enjoying something, and everyone has
been such a family in doing this project, that I have not really had
a "bad" experience (touch wood). Apart from a few minor things,
everyone has behaved wonderfully. Thanks everyone

Cheers
- --
Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com