Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW (11/18/02)
From: "Jay Burleson" <jayburleson@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 17:51:53 -0800

Hello Carl,
The tin barn shot is a very nice example of how to break the rules.
There the barn sits, square in the middle of the frame, but to me, it
works.
The grass and leaves in the foreground move my eye into the barn, and
the skyline is nice enough without distracting from the barn.
With this image, I'd suggest cropping a little from the left to remove
the black tree, and the same amount from the right to balance it back
up.

Next time, maybe try getting closer and/or a vertical...

Keep 'em coming!

Jay Burleson
"Truth is like nudity: It is on occasion indispensable,
but it is dangerous and should not be displayed openly."
Anonymous
www.jayburleson.com

Here a few shots:

http://quazynet.no-ip.org/PAW/PAW23.htm