Subject: Re: [Leica] Abandoned buildings
From: Carl Pultz <cpultz@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 10:42:19 -0500

Jim,

Why, that copycat!

A few photos are here:
http://www.thefrasergallery.com/artists/mackenzie-abandonings8.html . Very
impressive. This one especially:
http://www.thefrasergallery.com/artists/mackenzie-ghosts13.html. Wow!

Everything must be so vast out west. If I used a wide format, many shots
would include the convenience store next door, or something like that. Even
open fields tend to quickly end at a tree line or a gully.

Thank you for telling me about this guy.

Carl

<I saw a used book today which reminded me of many of your photographs.
If you are interested in looking it up it's:
Abandonings
by Maxwell MacKensie
Subtitled - Photographs of Otter Tail County Minnesota>