Subject: Re: [Leica] 2nd lens advice
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:09:46 -0800

The 90mm is a conventional choice.
You might want to consider a 50mm Summilux-R.
They focus very close, and that extra speed is usually more than enough.
To add a third cam at a later date costs around $110, and up.
You might want to save yourself the hassle of getting it done at a later
date, as a truism in Leica photography is never say never to newer gear.
The Elpro is mandatory for a well appointed Leica-R kit.
If your in LA, CA, Terry's Camera has a slew of Elpros for next to
nothing, Leicaly speaking.
Slobodan Dimitrov