Subject: [Leica] Photos from Milan
From: John Beeching <J.R.Beeching@bath.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 14:20:13 -0000

Dear All,

Returning from a workshop in Bellagio last month I spent a Saturday in
Milan before my flight home. As well as fashion and tourists there was
an anti-war demonstration. A few old comrades, but mostly young people
who turned the event into more of a street party than a riot; though the
police were there in force. While they made the connection between war
and immigration, "make love not war" was very much in the air! Fond
memories of other anti-war protests from one's own misspent youth and a
good opportunity for photos.

http://staff.bath.ac.uk/bssjrb/Photographic/clandestini/clandestini.htm

John
http://staff.bath.ac.uk/bssjrb/Photographic/photo.htm