Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Mike Johnson (sic.)
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 08:56:26 -0500

Ah yes,  Mike Johnston (it is Johnston) excellent column
on the Luminous Landcsape.  Mike Johnston's writings
often make me think.
For example, this recent piece on the quoted site.
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/columns/sm-02-10-27.shtml
I just see the issue as using a wide angle more often, but Mike
elevates it to a moral, quasi existential  level.    He made me
think.  Then I stopped thinking and grabbed  a wide angle
and went out shooting.

- - Phong