Subject: Re: [Leica] PLUG meeting for December First Friday!
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 09:35:00 -0600

Alfie, why don't you bring one of your for sale portfolios, the most
expensive one, to the meeting. Then some of the attendees could give
fellow LUGs a review. A great opportunity to showcase your talent and
 your work product. Since you say sale are  flat, this would be a great
opportunity to boost sales. Also would make one of the   Christmas
presents a wife could give her husband. She would have to gift wrap this
one..Marketing is the name of the game, you know. I will be in NYC that
week and may possibly come down for the meeting. I would like to meet
you and see some your fine art.  Keep PLUGging away.

Shalom

Bill