Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Mike Johnson (sic.)
From: "Steve LeHuray" <steve@icommag.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 11:09:14 -0400

John Brownlow asks:

> Yes, wasn't that the Mike Johnston who was essentially chased off this
> list for daring to question Erwin? Hmm.

The bitterest, meanest arguements that I remember on this list were between
Mike and Erwin and went on for a couple of years. People on the list chose
sides to support, which added to the chaos. Mike finally left in a huff when
more people supported Erwin than Mike. Erwin also left but came back and I
suspect he is still lurking here on the list.

sl