Subject: Re: [Leica] FOM2 - Depressing
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 17:43:00 -0500

At 04:45 PM 11/19/02 -0500, you wrote:

> > Gerry Walden wrote:
> > > The more I look at the FOM2 the more depressed I get about my own
> > > inadequacies. Such great images, and all taken on Leica. Anybody in the
> > > market for my cameras as I am thinking of taking up needlepoint!  ;>(
> > >
> > > Gerry

Gerry -

You are going about it the wrong way.  Instead of looking at the best
images on FMO2 - and there is an abundance of wonderful photos this year -
go through and pick out the ones which prompt you to say, "Now why did they
submit that?"  Out of almost 900 photos there are bound to be some that you
question.
Concentrate on those and tell yourself, "I can do better than that with my
eyes shut!"

Your photos that I've seen are certainly worthy of inclusion in the FMO2.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

images available from: