Subject: [Leica] the R9 LooK....
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 09:35:42 -0500

Hi Robert!
    At a shop just outside of Boston .. Their Leica Day is fast approaching
and some that were on order came in. No discount on these though! Really not
very different in functionality than the R8 (High speed synch etc.), but it
does look different. The anthracite, to me, does look like granite, or
speckled slate. Nice finish. But it alone won't help me improve my
photographic skills! Only I can do that :-)
    Edward