Subject: [Leica] Warm gloves for outdoor shooting
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 12:31:37 -0500

Speaking of warm clothes - I just had to post that I have been using (for
the past month) some great gloves that allow 'the feel and touch' (well -
almost!) of bare hands. They are NFL Sure Grasp Quarterback/Receiver's
gloves by Reebok. You can get them at NFL.com. They have a sort of Neoprene
back, and the palm and finger contact area is covered with a durable
membrane that really allows you to grab your equipment, throw that 60 yard
TD pass, or haul in a Tom Brady bullet on the 'hitch -and - go'. You can
even change film with them on. I've used the finger-less gloves etc., but
these seem the best so far!
Just thought I'd "pass" that along :-)
EC