Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital back for Leica lenses
From: "Phong"<phongdoan@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 11:26:15 -0500

Austin Franklin wrote:
> I have been designing digital imaging systems
> for over 25 years ;-)

Are you still ?
I have a math and software background, but have been busy with other stuff,
only recently have taken a keen interest on the topic. My interest though is
on the software side.  I can't tell a CCD from a CMOS for the life of me.
Still I would like to learn enough of background material, because it's never
just software, is it ?

- - Phong