Subject: Re: [Leica] Tip of iceburg with link :)
From: "Frank Farmer"<frankandaubrey@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 11:34:09 -0500

David,

I agree with Doug about the shadow detail.  However, I do really like the
photo of Dad in the store holding a box.  I don't know what appeals to me
about that one so much - I think it is the notion of Dad contemplating the
purchase of just the right toy for one of his children (Christmas shopping?).
Who knows? I think that often times those moments of parenthood are lost or
get swept aside by the actual giving of gifts, etc, not the care and
preparation that go into that act.  That said, I think this captures a
tenderness about the man and his family (so does the bus picture). Anyway,
that says nothing about anything technically associated with that photo other
than I like it.

Frank