Subject: Re: [Leica] Tip of iceburg with link :)
From: David Degner <leicanews@myrealbox.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 11:04:08 -0600

This is a problem I have been finding with my monitor.  I am using a laptop
LCD Monitor which gives differing brightness depending on just the
slightest change of angle that I am looking at it.  So when I work on the
Curves in Photoshop I just take it up to the first place there is
detail.  It could be my bad scanning also, these scanners here arn't too hot.

Any ideas on how to get a consistent brightness with a Laptop though
(without buying a new monitor)?

David Degner