Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Winter outdoors clothing for photography
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 12:34:27 -0500

The one time living in Syracuse I can speak with authority on something (
that and 4WD and snow tires).....

Phong I''m currently sporting a Columbia parka jacket - it may not be long
enough from your description - it's longer than a standard ski jacket but
not a full length affair either.  I like mine because it has a zip out
lining for when it's more rainy than cold.  Mine is in yellow which is more
conspicous but at least I'm not run over by snow mobiles.  It seems warm
enough for 20-40 degree weather.  Anything colder then I go to a full
parka.  If you end up doing mostly indoor shooting say at your local tavern
then I'd suggest a Hawaiian shirt :)

ernie