Subject: [Leica] FS: 21/24/28 Viewfinder (Blk)
From: Ian Watts <watts@firebomb.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 21:45:44 +0000

For sale: 21/24/28 Viewfinder (Black) with leather case, box and all
original papers. Optically perfect with one small scratch on the barrel
(approx 2mm). Otherwise no other cosmetic blemishes. For the benefit of the
fussy (aren't we all) I should point out that there is a small amount of
rotational play between the main barrel and the foot but this is of no
functional significance. Selling due to recent disposal of 21/2.8 lens.

Slight preference to sell to UK buyer. 100 GBP + postage.

Ian Watts.

- --
mailto:i.watts@virgin.net