Subject: Re: [Leica] Swimming!
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 15:39:43 -0700

The starting swimmer should either have not hit the water yet or just
the hands in. That leaves you with the first and the last as OK. Try
shooting low and from the side. A little fill flash will help freeze
things better. If they would let you get underwater with a Nikonos (and
tanks and weights) that would be cool but it ALL has been done before.
Read the sports mags for inspiration. The only novel thing I can think
of would be to use a swing lens panoramic camera. That would give you
some interesting stretching and compression.

John Collier