Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Winter outdoors clothing for photography
From: Carl Pultz <cpultz@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 23:45:45 -0500

Robert insisted:

"Minnesota is unbearably cold in the winter and we Minnesotans would
appreciate it if all the rest of you would stop coming here. Thank you."

Ah-hem! Maybe Minnesotans think they're so tough and don't want any whiners
around complaining. Okay. But, my lovely mate, Micky, moved here to
Rochester two years ago from the Twin Cities and finds this place much more
difficult. Warmer, yes, but from Oct. to May, never any sun. Not just dark,
like northern latitudes, but fricken gloom enough to make you want to kill
random passersby. (And don't mention an economy that's in the toilet.)

We deserve a metal just for hanging on to sanity, eh Ernie? A
Purple-bloody-Heart!

Grrrrr

CP

Replies: Reply from "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@rcn.com> (Re: [Leica] OT: Winter outdoors clothing for photography)