Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Winter outdoors clothing for photography
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 16:45:46 -0500

Phong:

Just a little of the "creature," you don't want to screw up your focus.

I go out shooting on weekends for 2-3 hours at a time in the
sweater/jacket combo. That's a long enough session for me.

But, I am going to check out the Army/Navy store for the mittens with
the velcro finger cover part as suggested earlier today.

Jim