Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Winter outdoors clothing for photography
From: drb@MIT.EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 00:44:34 -0500

Jim-

> Aha!  Then I should do as you say, but not as you do?  :>) :>)

Sure - you'll probably be better off for it.  My point was more that I'm
passing on information and you're free to heed it or ignore it (as I do
sometimes).  I know full well the risks involved with drinking in the cold,
and at least I make the decision to do so with those risks in mind.  I have,
however, never had a hypothermia call to either a ski area or a tailgate
party, so empirically those must be safe...  :-)

- --Dan