Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Winter outdoors clothing for photography
From: "Phong"<phongdoan@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 16:12:43 -0500

Hi Jim,
I have been living in the Northeast of the US for more than 25 years (ouch!).
I just don't have any "real" winter clothes to walk around for extended
lengths of time.  My outdoors exposure is confined mostly to walking from my
car to my office and back again.  I have a feeling I will be doing a lot of
outdoors photography this winter so decided to gear myself up.  Thanks for the
tip re. alcohol   :-)

- - Phong