Subject: Re. [Leica] Horse through Caboose Window
From: Carl Pultz <cpultz@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 11:36:11 -0500

"Here is the latest submission:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/wccjr/image-35692.html
- --Bill"

That is really nice! Trying the think of what I would have guessed about it
if you hadn't given a hint. Maybe it's a frame of movie film, and a bit of
the next frame is at the bottom? Or, it's a photo of an image projected
cockeyed on a screen? Whatever, the mystery and texture and beautiful
imperfections make it a great photo.

I would maybe crop out the white band of the sill at the bottom, if the
angle allows.

CP