Subject: Re: [Leica] Time for CLA
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 09:15:31 -0500

Sherry just did a CLA on my M6.  She gave me an estimate of 3 weeks, and it
arrived in two weeks or just a little over.  She removed some debris from
the viewfinder plus the regular CLA.  Its action is way smoother than when I
sent it.  I believe she prefers afternoon or late day phone calls as her
means of communication.

Two years ago she also rebuilt an SL for me.  Beautiful.

Highly recommended as skilled and 100% dependable in her dealings.

Julian