Subject: Re: [Leica] Rapid Grip
From: alex olstein <alexolstein@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 17:45:45 -0800

Hmmmm,  If you want to try something a bit risky,  epoxy glue or somehow
solder a threaded bushing in the storage hole.  This will give you a tripod
hole but you lose the storage.

 And another idea would be to glue or solder a mounting plate like the
acca-swiss or similar type onto the bottom of the rapid grip.  And one more
thought,  if the little cover for the storage compartment is sturdy enough,
you could drill through that and screw a mounting plate onto the cover,  and
you would not need a coin to take off the cover.

just a few thoughts,
Alex Olstein