Subject: Re: [Leica] never, never, never
From: alex olstein <alexolstein@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 19:57:55 -0800

Well,  if you are not going to use your Leica, you can always give it to me,
and since I don't want to be accused of being unfair,  I'll trade you my old
Minox IIIs for it.    I even forget to take that along myself.   And I'll
throw in a couple bottles of home made raspberry schnapps.  You will need it
when printing Minox negatives.

Alex Olstein