Subject: Re: [Leica] D100 photos
From: Rob Heyman <rheyman@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 08:09:49 +1000

1.  I have no objection to seeing really top of the range images on this or
any other forum. These could be seen as just practice shots for when he is
using his real camera.

2. The Whake Creek 3 shot is a candidate for some generous cropping. As the
file unfolded on my screen from top to bottom it gave a beautiful panorama if
cropped just below the building. The rocks seem to be a distraction if we use
the KISS principle. When the sky is cropped to above the line of birds we
have a SERIOUS  pano. Nothing wrong with the image as is, but when Oscar
Barnack decided on 3:2 proportions he was probably thinking of more general
purpose format that we could use as a starting point. :-)  Overall, these are
beautiful images and I'd like to see more please Michael.

Rob

Gerry Walden wrote:

> Really nice photos but is it just me that questions why non- Leica photos
> are posted on the Leica board?
>
> Gerry

- --
Rob Heyman M.Photog