Subject: [Leica] Re: non Leica photos
From: alex olstein <alexolstein@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 17:56:09 -0800

We can learn something from almost any  photos.  I recently bought an old
Minox ( not the 35mm, one of  the subminiature 9.5mm ones.)   Well, that
showed me that I should move in closer and use the entire frame,  and it
also reminded me not to be so sloppy about exposure.  And that will help me
with Leica photography.  Or any other brand or format as well.  I enjoy
seeing what others have done and get ideas for myself.  Speaking only for
mysef,   I realize that sometimes I have been so interested in some new
accessory  that will help me take better photos, that  I forget the basic
principals of composition,  focus exposure,  and the rest.

Alex Olstein

Message from "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@rcn.com> (Re: [Leica] D100 photos)