Subject: re: [Leica] Strap for IIIa?
From: Howard Sanner <flagstad@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 18:39:24 -0500

	I use a Domke gripper strap, which is fabric with rubber or
something similar in it, on all my Leicas. It's very un-PC to say
so, but I really dislike the Leica straps. Domke makes them in
two widths, one about an inch, the other an inch and a half or
so. I've been happy with both, on either the M's or screwmounts.

	BTW, regarding your RF, Sherry once told me that the older
rangefinders held up better than those on the c series and later.
My limited experience suggests that she's right.

	BTW2, the IIIa is my favorite Leica model, screwmount or M.

						Howard Sanner
						flagstad@mindspring.com