Subject: Re: [Leica] New shots posted
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 10:50:05 -0800

They are not so much as shy as they are, for the most part, arrogant and
intolerant. Most are under trained in public relations, never mind media
relations. More often than not, I've seen the FBI telling the boy's in
blue to lay off the media during testy situations. The PDs will often
make up the rules as they go, without any supportive evidence for their
decisions. By the time a challenge clears the way, the event, or
activities, are long over.
But then, if you really want to see grotesque manifestations of the
'attitude', get involved in a confrontation in the third world, New York
City, or the South.
Slobodan Dimitrov