Subject: Re: [Leica] New shots posted
From: "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@rcn.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 14:22:36 -0500

I've lived in Britain, France, Kuwait, The Emirates, Sudan and now The US.
Spent significant traveling time in the Former Soviet Union, Western Europe
and the Middle East. Cops have far more in common across those countries
than they do differences.

Unfortunately, it is in the US that the contrast between the stated ideals
of the country and the behavior of cops tolerated by the vast majority of
citizens is widest and starkest.