Subject: Re: [Leica] New (Digilux): noise???
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 20:29:02 -0800

What kinds of conditions do you notice the noise in? I have been
forcing flash OFF and shooting in moderate to low light and have not
seen much shadow-crap - yet. I've only had it a week or two though, and
only shot about 200 pictures with it so far. Can you post or email an
example?

Oh, I should mention that the external flash has solved a big problem I
have with point and shoots in general - red-eye. I hate red-eye
reduction modes, but an SF-20 on the Digilux works wonders (though it
is in Aperture-preferred mode, no TTL on this camera).

- - marc