Subject: [Leica] First shot with 21mm ASPH
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 19:19:49 -0400

A little over two weeks ago a nice 21mm ASPH arrived in the mail from a
fellow list member.  I had the M7 loaded with some Tmax P3200  and did a
few shots with the 21mm.  I was quite impressed with the performance of the
lens.  You can get really close to the subject but not have an obvious
distorted wide angle view.  An image taken with the lens is linked below.

http://users.eastlink.ca/~robstevens/wk46.htm

The next week I used this same lens with colour film and had some fireworks
in the image.

http://users.eastlink.ca/~robstevens/wk47.htm

My normal web server provider is in the process of changing servers, so the
other links off that page may not work.  I put it up on some free space I
had on another account.

What do you think?

Regards,

Robert