Subject: [Leica] Out from the shadows
From: Håkan Dennersten <hd@hd.pp.se>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 13:44:28 +0100

First of all a big thankyou for a lot of inspiring messages and a lot of
great pictures. I am a long time lurker who decided to give photography
more time. It's more fun than ever.

I am a 40 year old consultant who runs my own buisness. I was a full
time professional photographer 1980 - 1985 so i am now just taking
photos for my own pleasure.

I got hooked on Leicas four years ago when fulfill an old dream to buy a
Leica with a Noctilux. Now i own two Leica M6,one M5 and one M3.

I am a scoutleader at my sparetime. I have made a website about them to
get in touch with other scouts, this  is actually my first webproject. I
have very much more to learn about the scanner and photoshop.

Please look at: http://www.wushing.nu/  (only Noctilux pictures at the
frontpage just now)

There are most Point and shot style of pictures in the site. But i have
recently tried to get more focused and started a "gallery" at this page:
http://www.wushing.nu/pictures.html , Where i am just really pleased
with the third picture and maybe the first one.

Please go and check and give me some critisism. I would also be very
grateful if you checked the language and emailed me privatley if you
found some mistakes. I am not that god at written English.

/Håkan Dennersten