Subject: SV: [Leica] LHSA
From: Håkan Dennersten <hd@hd.pp.se>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 18:03:18 +0100

> The Viewfinder is quite a good magazine, and the Catalog will soon be
> online, making it more useful for us overseas members. In
> addition, very
> occasionally,

It was the viewfinder who attracted me. But it seemed quite expensive
for a quarterly magazine. On the other hand.. It is nothing compared to
what we have put into our equipment :) I hope there is a nice logo on
the magazine.... :)

> LHSA organises an event in Europe, like the Solms Photo
> Shoot a few years ago. But if you do not plan to attend those
> (Sweden is
> a bit far away from Wetzlar/Solms) and if you do not buy and
> sell a lot,
> then I agree with Martin that it is probably not worth it for you.

Well, it is not that far.. I would love to see Solms one day. It seems
like you and me should start LHSE :-)

/HD