Subject: Re: [Leica] Reflex vs. RF
From: Dante Stella <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 08:26:06 -0500

Wow.  How dogmatic.

1.	Cameras have no souls.  After seeing War Photographer, I am not
convinced that James Nachtwey has one either.  But he takes better
pictures than anyone with some kind of plastic EOS.

2.	Do you really think that Leica would adopt a body casting
(relatively cheap) and then design and manufacture all of the internals
itself?