Subject: [Leica] Electronic vs. Mechanical
From: Dante Stella <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 12:06:01 -0500

In my never-ending quest to find things to avoid going to my office the
day after Thanksgiving, I went through and evaluated the arguments pro
and contra in the never-ending struggle between electronic cameras
(say, M7s, Hexars and late Leica R series) and all-mechanical ones
(Leica M6s, Nikon Fs, etc.).

This is the link

http://www.dantestella.com/technical/mechanical.html

Does anyone have any other thoughts or arguments pro or con *not*
addressed there?  I am particularly interested in failure modes you
have actually experienced with electronic and mechanical cameras.

Regards
Dante

Replies: Reply from "Dizel" <webmaster@fucha.pl> (Re: [Leica] Electronic vs. Mechanical)
Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Electronic vs. Mechanical)