Subject: Re: [Leica] Canada... you'd think that it was another country!
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 08:26:25 -0800

At least its citizen can distinguish a moron from a friend, hence the
the phrase..."he is my friend, he is not a moron." The phrase can also
be used convertibly, such as, he is not a moron, he is my friend,
without affecting the meaning.
Such a succinct articulation of an understanding of human nature, in the
particular form, surely is worthy of at least a Nobel Prize nomination.
Slobodan Dimitrov