Subject: Re: [Leica] Canada... you'd think that it was another country!
From: nhcharch@netscape.net (Noel Charchuk)
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 12:46:42 -0500

Slobodan wrote:
Such a succinct articulation of an understanding of human nature, in the
particular form, surely is worthy of at least a Nobel Prize nomination.

In Canada we suspect many of the irrational positions p'tit Jean has been taking is with the view in mind of a future Nobel Prize or UN award like his predecessor, Lester Pearson.

As to succint articulation, we have two official languages in Canada, and Jean is neither succint, nor articulate in either of them. There was a satire on TV a while back, depicting a French speaking, and English speaking Member of Parliment, and Jean Chretien. When the French MP spoke, the English MP had own his translation earpiece, and vice versa. Chretien began to speak, switching back and forth between French and English. The two MP were going crazy, putting on and taking of the earpiece, pounding them on the desk, switching them back and forth with each other, in a vain attempt to understand what was being said.

On topic:
Anyone have a R4 manual for sale?

Slobodan, contact me off list, I haven't heard back from you on my payment message.

Noel Charchuk