Subject: [Leica] Leica spotted in Magazine
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 13:31:30 -0500

For those of you who read DWELL ( home design architecture mag) there
is an article about the wonders of digital. The lead picture is about
the Digilux - glowing about how the German's are so wonderful,blah blah
blah.  Reading this in bed I had to jump up and write to the editor
that it's the Japanese who are so wonderful with their technology.  The
article was about a pro who stopped using traditional methods 3 years
ago and hasn't looked back.  I almost complained about that but held my
tongue.  The magazines he shoots for appeal to 13 somethings who
wouldn't know ansel adams from bryan adams.  Anyway had to get that off
my chest.

ernie
http://www.ernienitka.com

Replies: Reply from Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Bryan Adams / Ansel Adams)