Subject: Re: [Leica] Bryan Adams / Ansel Adams
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 09:26:09 -0500

Jem -pardon me for my ignorance but a Rolleinar is a camera correct?  Must
be nice to buy three at one time.  Kind of reminds me of a scene in the
first "Caddyshack" movie where Rodney Dangerfield walks into the club house
and just starts buying stuff off the shelf.  Should have you try to get Mr.
B. Adams interested in Leica and then he can make everyone's friday fs
wonderful :)

ernie