Subject: Re: [Leica] Sywell Country Park
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 11:05:07 -0800

GeeBee wrote:

> http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/sywell_26.html
>
> Sywell Country Park Gallery :
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/sywell.html
>
> --Graham
>
> --

Nice shots I GUESS! I think I see some kind of diffusion thing going on.
Could have been done with a point and shoot. Could have been done with a
disposable camera.
The demands of this many pixels across on the Leica Gallery are not great.
I think more pixels makes for an image we can really see and criticize
in a real way other then "nice tree, that's some green!". ... and
perhaps even spot the Leica quality difference.

But don't get me wrong. They look great from here. But here is far far away.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] Sywell Country Park pixel count)