Subject: Re: [Leica] Sywell Country Park pixel count
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 21:08:44 +0100

> I think more pixels makes for an image we can really see and criticize
> in a real way other then "nice tree, that's some green!". ... and
> perhaps even spot the Leica quality difference.
> But don't get me wrong. They look great from here. But here is far far
away.
>Mark Rabiner
> Portland, Oregon USA
> http://www.markrabiner.com

good point but how many pixels would be excessive from a bandwith point of
view?(and free web hosting)?Recently i tried scanning some very dark scene
pictures and find that a high rez they have a certain wow factor where they
show more detail then you remember seeing but at websize they are just a bi
boring.is that true for basically all pictures that bigger seems more
interesting?
brub
simon jessurun
amsterdam