Subject: [Leica] Top plate fillers
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 21:04:08 -0500

I honestly think that it only looks good to some people because the large
'swath o' black' that you normally see on the top plate just has something
on it - and in color no less! So ..... I peeled a 'DOLE' sticker off a bunch
of bananas I have, stuck it on the top plate of my M7 - and I have an
instant, good lookin' collectible. I have a 'Chiquita' 0.85 version expected
next week if Stop and Shop gets a fruit shipment in. CALL for price!
EC