Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V23 #296
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 11:48:59 -0500

I knew that - but 'God Save the Queen' sounds to similar to another anthem -
I don't want them to save money programming sound chips:-)
BTW - there was a cool Bond scene (with the Bond right before Brosnen) where
Q showed him a pen (I think) that would be switched on, placed down, would
explode as soon as James whistled the first couple bars to "Rule Britannia"
Clever, eh?
EC