Subject: [Leica] PAW Wk 49nf
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 21:55:08 -0500

I just picked up a Leica C2 point and shoot to keep in the pocket of my coat. This weeks shots are from the first roll through it.
The prime shot is of the 4th season of the brook in the woods by my home, this was taken during the height of the recent storm here in central New Jersey.

http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/snowbr.jpg.html

The Alternate shot was taken through the ice on our pool, my son had broken it up the day before and it refroze over night. It was late afternoon and overcast
the flash was activated in the low light.

http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/ice.jpg.html

Comments or questions always welcome.

Neal F