Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW Wk 49nf
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 11:39:53 -0500

Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 19:26:36 -0800
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW Wk 49nf
Neal, did you try the C3 before choosing the C2? How fast is the
passive AF on the C2? I think they are both very desirable little
cameras - myself, I am coveting the C3...

Thanks,
- - - marc

marc,
Unfortunately I didn't get to look at the C3, the dealer didn't have one.  However I wanted to get this in a trade and the C3 would have meant coughing up
some cash. The focus works fairly quickly not too bad of a delay.  I'm a Leica whore so I'll most likely get the C3 at some time. Leicas and Land Rovers
They're a sickness.
Neal F