Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V23 #300
From: "Aram Langhans" <langhans@compwrx.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 11:53:46 -0800

Logan.

You had better check to see if you can take a camera into the concert.
At the last two I went to, it said right on the ticket, no photography.
They were searching bags and bodies for cameras as well as other
contraband items.  I almost took my camera to the first concert (Rod
Stewart), but didn't.  I would have had to walk back all the way through
the crowd to the car and dropped it off, then stood in line for an hour
to get back to the gate.

For Paul McCartney I didn't even think once about bringing the camera.

Aram